Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Imagine all the people

 I was coming home from a school trip at Great America. Kids on the bus were impatiently passing around a tape deck . It was in my hands, I pushed play and then  'Imagine' came on. I  saw the path of my life curve in front of me. I was a day late to walk this earth with you John, but I didn't need to share the same air to appreciate you . I never liked  The Beatles, and I am glad your broke free from Paul's bummer clutches. You were my first rebel musician, and I am damn lucky I heard you when I did.  




Google Images

Listening to, my cat snoring
Eating, I can't eat anymore today!

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

i got obsessed with john lennon during my junior year too! i'm pretty sure he changed my life dramatically, or at least set me on my proper path. this was a lovely tribute.