Nicole of Flaming Hag Folkwear has created another master piece of art for me. I am so in love with the splattered gold paint on the black leather spears.
I am now greedy and want one in silver, and mixed tones!
Cluster Beaded necklace was a Porkchop Rules find and the gold name necklace
I got for my 30th Birthday . I am soooo Sex and the City!
Life is good at the shop. The sales for my vintage clothing and finds is slowly increasing every month.
I am finding a good shopping pattern for the right days and time. Also, hitting up all of my secret spots regularly has helped me budget more cautiously.
My birthday is coming up . This means it is a day that gives me an excuse to buy yummy presents for myself with out having to rationalize for them. My list is very long. But I have shaved it down to my TOP 3!
1. Zana Bayne 2 wing leather harness. I want to wear this every day to work with the tallest shoes possible. I feel it will help me feel like I am less human and more dragon. Is that true? yes, yes it will be.
PS. I have been following her blog for quite some time. Check out Garbage Dress.
2. Shoes. Dur. I have about 4 now that I am working off of. I have to cut it down to two. Which won't be hard..But which ones??
3. About 32 different choices of my favorite Alexander McQueen.
4. (Scratch #3. That is pure idiot fantasy)
5. I would really like for my mom, and my husbands mom to learn how to be independent , strong women. To open up shut doors with in themselves and see the beauty and capability that they truly have.
Hope you are all having a joyous beginning to the holiday season! I know I am :)